Are you a Master Painter?
Since its foundation over 100 years ago, the Master Painters is the industry association representing the interests of painting and decorating contractors and employers in NSW and Federally.
Members of Master Painters Australia can build security and growth into their businesses with the support of a professional organisation that knows the industry inside and out.
It’s like having a full management team.
WHY JOIN THE MPA?
Master Painters NSW helps you:
- Get business via our Job Referral Service. MPA NSW is constantly being asked to refer painters and decorators to consultants. This service is extremely popular, providing customers with peace of mind and our members with work opportunities.
- Get noticed. The MPA logo is recognised throughout industry as a mark of integrity, craftsmanship and skill, and is often a key factor in a customer’s choice of contractor. Members receive access to the MPA logo for use on business stationery, websites, signage and motor vehicles.
- Save money. Membership of MPA NSW can save you money in all sorts of ways – courses, vehicles, insurance, tools & equipment, industry advice, access equipment hire… the list goes on! The MPA Membership Card offers extra savings on travel, accommodation, entertainment and more. MPA members are also linked to the Cellarmasters Community, offering savings on beverage purchases.
- Get help with industry awards and agreements, industrial relations, finding work, contract disputes and insurance.
- Network with peers, sponsors, painting & decorating manufacturers and suppliers. The Association offers opportunities for its members to come together throughout the year. The Awards for Excellence, member barbeques, sponsor and supplier demonstrations, golf day, seminars and meetings afford you ample scope to meet new people and stay in touch with your peers.
- Stay informed. As the peak industry body for painters & decorators across NSW, MPA represents its members across all levels of government and regularly lobbies decision-makers on behalf of its constituency. Members receive the Master Painter magazine on a quarterly basis and e-bulletins, information sessions and seminars also help you keep up to date.
- Do your admin! Upon joining, MPA members receive a kit full of goodies. Members also gain access to WHS management systems, office space, meeting rooms and the use of MPA facilities.
- Employ and Train Others. As a member of MPA NSW, you have free access to our e-bulletin employment listings. Master Painters Group Training Company also offers its apprentices, helping painters and decorators save time and money. GTC recruits host trainers too, qualified and experienced members to train the new generation and receive a discount.
- Get your licence. Painting & Decorating licences and the WHS white card can be obtained upon completion of the GTC’s Cert III modules.
There are so many benefits to MPA membership – join us today and experience them yourself! Call us on 02 9758 8877.