Entries Close - 30th June 2017
Outline of the Awards For Excellence
The 'Awards for Excellence' are administered by the Master Painters Australia NSW Association Inc.
The competition is open to:
- All licenced painting and decorating contractors conducting residential and strata work in NSW.
- Licenced painting and decorating contractors engaged in commercial and industrial works in NSW.
- Entries received in the Colour Design Award incorporate - Colour Designers, Colour Consultants, Interior Designers and Decorators whose projects are located in the NSW.
Contractors may nominate their own projects and may also be nominated by third parties such as project owners, managers or suppliers of painting and decorating materials or services.
The awards are for projects completed in a 12 month period from the final date of judging of the previous year's 'Awards for Excellence'
Entrants should ensure that permission is given by the property owner and any other relevant parties for the project to be:
- Entered into the Awards
- Inspected by the judges and
- Ensure permission is obtained for the project to be used for publication and publicity purposes.
Entries close on the 30th June each year and they must be received on a entry form or via online entry before the nominated closing date. SAVE $10.00 per entry by entering online. Click here to enter
All entries remain the property of Master Painters Australia NSW Association Inc and photographs supplied may be used in a variety of publications.
Entrants must provide at least 3 colour photographs of their projects. If photos are not supplied the project will not be considered. Digital photographs are essential. Photographs supplied for the awards competition cannot be returned.
Full details of the 'Awards for Excellence' categories, Judging Criteria and Conditions of Entry are available here - Award Polices and Judging Criteria