Master Painters Group Training Company (MPGTC) has been supplying apprentices to the painting and decorating industry since 1994. Host Trainers play an important part in the development and continued professionalism of the painting and decorating industry. Our apprentices are carefully selected, have basic training and are ready to work.
ALL GTC APPRENTICES COME WITH:
- Basic tool kit
- First aid kit
- WorkCover NSW national WHS building construction induction training
- Overalls, boots & personal protection equipment
- A working knowledge of tools & equipment
- Experience in preparing surfaces, rolling & cutting in using a variety of paints, and painting & preparing four panel doors.
SOURCING AN APPRENTICE THROUGH MASTER PAINTERS GROUP TRAINING COMPANY MEANS:
- An apprentice that is ready and willing to learn
- Less paperwork and administration for you
- Monthly invoices for ease of payment
- You keep your costs down
- Flexible employment options
- Award wage information
- Provide a safe working environment in accordance with WorkCover NSW WHS guidelines
- Train and supervise your apprentice on the job
- Ensure weekly timesheets are completed and returned to MPGTC (timesheet books are supplied)
- Ensure Apprentices receive weekly payslips
- Have public liability insurance of $10,000,000
MPGTC is constantly seeking professional Host Trainers to work with our apprentices. As long as you are a qualified and licensed Painter & Decorator, you are eligible to join the ranks of those teaching the next generation.
Interested in learning more about becoming a Host Trainer, just complete the Expression of Interest form and we will be in touch to determine your needs and find the right person for your business.
Application to become a host trainer